Saturday, November 16, 2013

Idaho

10/17/2013

The girls and I went to Idaho for the weekend. My dad was getting released as Stake President on BYU-I campus. It was his last stake conference... We used it as an excuse to come home. Meg was meeting us there and Brooke came later in the week!
I've said it before and I'll say it again and again. I love being home!

Reese loved Grandma's witch. She kept dancing with it and talking to it.

My mom prepared dinner for my dad's counselors and their wives. She always does beautiful table settings and dinner was amazing. 

While they had dinner, we went to Mike and Shay's.. To see precious baby Austin and for the girls to play with cousins!

Livy, Caden and Sage. 

Trey and Reesie.

One of my favorite things about going home is running through the farms. You can go forever! It seems I never get tired running there. I loved spending time wih Meg too. I miss her!

The girls with their glow in the dark masks. I love them. 

Going to listen to grandpa speak! 

It was a nice weekend. As I listened to my parents speak, I was reminded at how amazing they are. I'm so blessed to have them as parents. Those youth will miss my dad! He truly loved serving them!











No comments: