December is going by extremely fast. I feel like we are running out of time to pack all of our activities in!
It's so hard to find a balance of "fun" activities, yet reminding the girls why we celebrate Christmas!
I'm trying to enjoy everyday... Somedays I do a better job than others!!
Reese spends a lot of time running errands with me! She's such a good little "run around" buddy!
Festival of Lights! A yearly tradition. This year was so pretty because everything was snow covered!
It always seems when I'm ready to élan out the door and yell at Reese to get her coat on... This is how she comes out!!
Fine, whatever!! Just get in the car!
Cam spent the week in Vegas, so we find ways to keep us busy!
We have a friend that works at a Marriott and she let's us come swim! We're very thankful for that!








No comments:
Post a Comment