Sunday, December 8, 2013

Thanksgiving break..

11.21.2013

It was the Mendenhall year for Thanksgiving, but since we were all together for Disneyland we decided to stay home instead of traveling again. 
We invited Cam's parents over to eat with us. I was a little nervous to cook a turkey, but it turned out really good! I missed my family, but it was nice to have be with our little family! 
After dinner we went to the movie, Frozen. One of my top favorite disney movies. Maybe it's because it's about 2 sisters.. stories like that always get me.. thanks to Sage and Reese!

It was a wonderful day. I'm so very grateful for Cam, Sage and Reese! Those 3 people make me so happy! (Along with many others), I'm so blessed. 


Haha. Party foul.. Left in the freezer too long. 

My favorite part of Thanksgiving.. Left over turkey sandwich and looking through sale adds.
Brooke and I did go out around 7am. We found a few things. We had to go out.. We would have failed tradition if we didn't!

That night SF had the parade of lights. So we went down to Main Street to watch with the Schofields! It was cute, but cold. We left a little early! We figured we could see it all again in the Festival of Lights!


Saturday we went swimming to the hotel where our friend, Stephanie, works. It was something to do and the kids liked it!

Charlie, the Elf, came back over the weekend too. He made us the traditional mini pancake breakfast! I'm glad he's back. He's fun!


It was a nice, long weekend break! I wasn't ready to start a normal week.  Although, I do like our routines! I am excited for the holiday month though! 




No comments: