Wednesday, December 25, 2013

More December Fun

Oh man.. December is quickly coming to an end. It's been very very busy, but a blast. 


We went to Salt Lake with Cams family. We met up for dinner at Litza's Pizza and then went to see the lights! 
I just love being with family. It's endless laughs. 


Reese was making me laugh... And I can't remember why!

My parents where in Salt Lake as well that night. They were there for a wedding and keeping in low key. We didn't know they were there. Well, Sage comes back from the bathroom and says, "I found the other grandma and grandpa"! What are the odds? So funny and great to run into them there!

The weather in Salt Lake was beautiful! A true winter wonderland. It makes me very happy!

The girls went back up to Nana and Papa's for pj's and cookies. An annual tradition.  So Cam and I got a hotel room so we could pick up the girls the next day. It was nice to just be us. We went to see the Hobbit with Hill and Jared, then went to the hotel. We slept in, I ran, ate some breakfast and relaxed. It was perfect! A good weekend. 

A little snow man family that Sage made!
(Dad, Mom, Sage, Reese, and Belle)


Gingerbread House building contest!

Grandma Su sent home gingerbread houses for the girls and gingerbread trains for the boys.
We went out to Brooke's, ate dinner and decorated. 
Mike and Shay, Meg and Joe, were at Grandma and Grandpa's in Rexburg. 
Les was in Canada. 
We sent videos and FaceTimed! It was a lot of fun!
All the kids won a prize!
Thanks mom and dad! 





No comments: