Sunday, February 16, 2014

❤️ Valentine's Day ❤️

Cam was going to be in Vegas in Valentines, so we had our annual valentine dinner on Monday night. We had Cams favorite.. Spaghetti. And of course had dinner over candlelight (the girls favorite)!


Friday morning, I had the girls stay in bed while I got their Valentine breakfast ready.. They had slept with me that night, they usually do when Cam is gone. They were extra cuddly that morning. I love morning like that!

Valentine breakfast. Heart shaped frenchtoast, pink milk, lots of candy and small surprises!
I love valentines with the girls. Any holiday is more fun with them!

So, I had originally planned on being home for Valentines, and then Cams boss offered to fly the wives down to Vegas for Valentines. So I left that afternoon. Thanks to my Mom and Dad for making that happen! They came down that morning to watch the girls!
The girls were so excited to spend time with grandma and grandpa!








1 comment:

{natalie} said...

Your Valentine's breakfast is so cute. I love the french toast. The kids always make me want to go all out....since they enjoy it so much.