Sunday, February 16, 2014

Valentines in Vegas ❤️

I got a text from Cam Wednesday afternoon asking if I wanted to come to Vegas for the weekend on his boss' private jet?! Ummm, yes!! Obviously!
My parents were wonderful to come down and watch the girls!
So I left Friday afternoon.  The plane was at the Provo airport. We loaded up there. No check-in, no security, so nice.  The flight went very quickly. It was nice to meet some new friends! Oh and we were picked up in a limo from the airport to go to the hotel! 




I was excited to have some R&R in the Vegas sun. We got there and went and hung out at the convention center with the guys for a little bit, then all the ladies went and did some shopping! It was valentines and we needed some "special" clothes to wear!!

We went to dinner and a show that night! We saw Jabawokeez. It was good. Very entertaining.

The next day Cam had to work. I'd also been fighting off a cold that had completely taken my voice, so I didn't feel like talking to a bunch of people, so I went down to the pool. It was a little overcast, but still warm. I layed out for a little bit, then went back to the hotel to see what Cam was up to.
I hung out at the conference for a while with the other ladies. It was coming to an end, so we helped clean up and load the trailer. 

After everything was cleaned up, we went to dinner. On the way back, I put $1 in a penny machine and won $45.00. So awesome!!
It was an amazing valentines. I'm glad I got to spend it with Cam! He's my favorite and I love him to the moon.  I'm so thankful his job. They are so generous and he works with some awesome people. Everyone is so nice!





2 comments:

Rachael said...

That's so awesome! I'm glad you got to spend Valentines day with Cam after all!!

{natalie} said...

What an awesome weekend! I love that you won $45! And we loved the Jabowookees on America's Next Dance Crew...didn't know they were in Vegas. I bet it was a fun show.