Saturday, May 3, 2014

Dance. Dance. Dance.

4.29.2014

Sage had her dance recital on Tuesday. 
She started back in the fall.  I'm so proud of how far she came. She improved so much. The girl doesn't have tons of coordination, but has a lot of heart!! She danced her heart out and looked awesome! Love her!

My parents came down to watch the recital. Morgan and Lauren who are in the same dance company (they are in the competitive company) performed too. It was fun to have all the girls dance!

Sage and Lauren! I love Lauren. She took care of Sage back stage!


Waiting for the show to start.

The first of her two dances!!

Cam brought her flowers. He was a good sport to sit through the whole recital!!


Morgan, Sage and Lauren!


I went back Wednesday night to watch more dancing. Morgan and Lauren were performing all their dances. They are really good and fun to watch. 









2 comments:

Rachael said...

Sage is so cute! I love her hair curled!!

Rasmussens said...

So fun to watch these girls!!' I'm so thankful you came back and watched more. Sure do love you!!! Love that little dancer sage too.