Saturday, May 23, 2015

All in a weeks work.

We had a busy week! 
Not only did we have Sam and Quinn...

I went to the Payson Temple with the YW and YM. 
It was gorgeous! 
I had taken a break, a long break from attending the temple. 
I had renewed my recommend and still had not gone. 
Getting this calling has been what I needed to get my butt back where I should be! I have loved every minute of it. I already love these YW! They have so much potential. 
The Temple truly is the Lord's House. The peace and love you feel there is so comforting. 
We are so lucky to have so many beautiful temples close to us. 

Sage had their annual dance performance. The 2nd graders performed to "Surfing U.S.A."  It was really cute. 

Reese graduated from preschool. She had a really fun year! Great teachers and she has learned so much. 
Here's to Kindergarten!!



1 comment:

Lesli said...

I didn't know you got called to Young Womens! You will be amazing in that calling!!!!