We got to babysit Sam and Quinn for a week while Meg and Joe vacationed. We were so excited! We kept Sam and Brooke kept Quinn. We got together quite a bit so we could all hang out.
The first morning. The girls loved having Sam here.
On Wednesday, we picked Sage up from school, went to the library, then went to SOS for icecream. They all got bubblegum.
On Thursday I had to work, so Brooke watched the kids.
On Friday Cam had the day off, so we took the girls to McDonald's for lunch. Brooke went into Jeff's work for a while, so we got to play with Quinn too!
She loved the cheeseburger wrapper.
I'm sure these girls left with all sorts of bad habits! :)
Friday night we went to the Spaghetti Factory. There is a balloon guy there, every Friday, who makes amazing balloon princesses. The girls love it. We end up there a lot.
I wish I would have gotten a picture with all their balloons.
I'm starting to realize we have only pictures of us eating!! But it's really my most favorite thing to do :)
Donut Saturday!
Meg about died when I sent her this picture! She's a little more classy than us. Pretty sure Sam usually does not go to the grocery store in pajamas! Haha.
Sunday we BBQ'd at Brooke and Jeff's. Mike & Shay were in town. (Austin had a dr. appt at Primary Childrens's). So they met us at Brooke's. We haven't all been together in a long while. It was so fun to hang out and laugh. We missed Meg and Les. It made me realize how much I love my fam and it makes me want to get together more.
Mike started the BBQ grill and fried his arm hair off. It stunk so bad.
We attempted to make mom's chocolate roll recipe. It was a slight disaster, but still tastes good.
A little backyard baseball. They ended up with only one hole in the fence!!
Su insisted we get a picture with all the grandkids. Love all these faces.
And one with the adults. The first dozen or so, we were laughing so hard.
We ended up with one semi good one!
Sam playing at her "desk".
Lunch on Tuesday. These two were best friends one minute and then best enemies the next. They loved to race and fight over the pink chair. Overall, they played really good together.
On Wednesday we too Aunt Megs car to get cleaned for her drive home.
Waiting at the car wash.
At the airport waiting for Meg. Sam came with us and feel asleep in the car. She was not impressed we work her up!
Reunited....

















No comments:
Post a Comment