Saturday, May 9, 2015

Sage's Baptism

Tyler Sage Cisneros was baptized and confirmed a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, by her Dad, on May 2nd, 2015. 

The day was perfect. We loved spending it with all our friends and family!


Aunt Lesli made these adorable announcements/invitations. 
She did such a great job with them. 

We had to be there 30 min. early. We took lots of family pictures while we waited. 
This was such a special day for us. I loved being with my family.  My heart was very full!


I loved Sage in her little baptism dress, but some of my favorite pictures are of her in the baptism jumper :)


I loved how they are holding hands!!



Nat, Addi and Kade came down for the baptism! We were so glad to have them here. Sage was thrilled when she saw Addi! We miss them!! A lot. 

It was fun to FaceTime mom and dad. They were able to watch the whole baptism and confirmation! 

Ms. Baldwin is Sage's school teacher. Sage insisted she invite her. She was so sweet to come. Sage loves her. 

Papa Mel and Sage. 

After the baptism, we went back to the house to BBQ. Sage requested mini hamburgers and mini hotdogs. 
We're big fans of a good ol' BBQ!!






Love these cute cousins and love the photobomber!!

Brooke gave such a sweet talk on the Holy Ghost!! Sage still talks about it :)

We're so thankful for such good friends and their support!

Nana gave the talk on Baptism. It was awesome. 






That afternoon Nat, Steph, Meg and myself went out and did some shopping and went to Sodlaicious. It was really fun to all hang out again.  Love these ladies. 

We came back and ordered pizza and roasted marshmallows in the backyard. A perfect ending to a great day!!

As I was cleaning up for the night, I found these items of Sage's on the counter. 
I loved the sweetness of it. I loved the little CTR ring. 
My heart was so full all day.  I got a little teary eyed as I put her Baptism jewelry away. 
It hit me that Sage is growing up and making such important decisions in her life, yet she is only 8 and still so young!
I was proud of her and her decision to be baptized. We made sure it was her decision. I know she obviously does what we want her to do, but we talked with her about the covenants she was making and the importance of them. 
She was so sure she wanted to do this. 
Her testimony is already so strong.  She loves our Savior and wants to do what's right. 
I shared my testimony with her and told her I too love the Savior and am thankful for the Holy Ghost in my life and the guidance he gives me. 

I know this church is true. I have my struggles, but can never deny how much the Savior loves me, and that he lives. 
I'm know this is the true church and can bring us so much happiness! 

The day was awesome. 


1 comment:

Rachael said...

What a special day. Sage looks so pretty and grown up!