Sunday, July 26, 2015

FAMILY Part 1

7/6-7/11/2015

Monday, Cam left for Vegas! 

Tuesday, Sage had another round of golf camp. I dropped her off and went to hike the Y. Picked her up on my back. 

Wednesday 
Meg rolled into town later in the afternoon!  We were so excited she was here. I'd been promising to take the girls to the library. So she unpacked and got organized while I took Sage, Reese and Sam to the library. 
We found this huge Connect 4 game!!

We went home and went to the store with Meg to buy groceries for the week. 

Quin quickly found the dog food and helped herself! Gross. 

Meg and I made one of our favorite salads and hung out in the front yard while the girls played!


Bedtime. 

We facetimed Can before bed!

I had to get a picture of all our shoes! There were 6 girls in the house! Good thing Cam was out of town. He would have gone crazy!

Thursday
I had to work. Meg kept the girls. 

She got them already for the splash pad with aunt Brookie. They were so cute in their headbands. 

Sam packed the same swimsuit as Reese. They were so excited to match. 
And Sam is 2 years younger!

Bedtime again. This time Reese was in charge of Quinn. We loved having baby Quinn there!

Lesli sent us this picture. She was on her way to Utah! We were so excited!

Friday 
I had to work again. I had told Kenzie I would work for her. It was only until 2. Meg kept the girls again and got them all ready for the day!

When I was done we went up to hike the grotto! Love that hike!


So fun having sisters here and all the cousins!


These two are my most favorite people. 

Cousins. 

After we stopped to get drinks and treats and then jammed to "Party in the U.S.A."
I think I enjoyed it more than the kids. 

Dinner. Noodles and tomato juice. 

We put kids to bed and watched a chick flick. These were always our favorites when Meg and I lived together. It was fun having her at the house. 

Saturday
Donut Saturday is a must even with company. Meg picked up donuts on her way home from the gym. 

Then shopping at the outlets!  

Lauren watched all the kids that evening so we could go grab dinner.  It was nice not having kids tag along. 

Sunday
We thought this was so funny trying to put Quinn in this toy baby high chair!!

We had Braxton's baby blessing and then I had to teach YW. So we ditched Les and did the church thing. 
I snuck this picture of Bella and Sage. They have been good friends since they were babies. It seems like yesterday they were getting blessed. I looked over and they looked so grown up. Made me sad. 
Pretty girls. 

We then had a BBQ at Brooke's. And Cam was home :)
We let Andrew drive. Still crazy he's old enough to drive. 

Lesli finally got there! Yay!!
We bought matching purple jackets at Costco!!

Meg introduced us to the "dubsmash" app. We were dying. We made so many videos. We sent this one to Mom and Dad. 

The sent us one in return! So funny. 

Then we made this one and laughed forever!! BREAD MAKES YOU FAT?!

That wrapped up week one!! Holy cow!
There's a whole other week to go!!

No comments: