Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Summer dayzzzzzzz

June 29 - July 5

Tuesday.
YW- we played Hungry Hippo human style with the young men. 
It was so fun!! My competitive side doesn't come out too often, but that night it did! :)

Sage played with perler beads all day. She started Ana earlier in the afternoon and finished when I got home from YW. 
I was impressed. 

Wednesday we got the gang out boating. 
Cass & Shane were in Yellowstone and Cam had to work. The rest of us had nothing going on! Not a bad way to spend a Wednesday. 



So I'm not a fan of "selfie sticks". I feel like enough selfies are taken. We don't need another reason to take more. Tony always pulls theirs out just to give me crap!! Ha!!
So they sent this picture over later that evening and he had taken a selfie with the "selfie stick" and had also gotten a picture of me (photobomber) picking my wedgie! 
He's definitely not winning me over with convincing me to get a "selfie stick"!!!

Thursday the girls had their last night of swim lessons! Sage moved up a level, Reese will stay in the same class!! A girl after my own heart!! Haha. 
We went for shaved ice after :)

Friday Cam didn't work so we decided to swim! 
First I went and golfed with the ladies! I had to try out my new clubs, thanks to Ethan! I was pumped. 

When I got home, we ate lunch and went to the pool!  So much can more fun when Cam is with us. 


Reese loved the slide. She was pretty much on it the entire day! We just let her go over and over!

Sage and I jumping off the diving board together! 

Later that evening we put the girls to bed. They were exhausted. I didn't even make them help me clean up the Legos. Big mistake. It looked like the Lego store threw up in our living room! 

Saturday the 4th!
Breakfast of champions!!

We went golfing again that morning and were all tired so we took naps before Stadium of Fire. I woke up and found Reese asleep with the pillows as a blanket!

The fourth was different this year! I missed the Schofield's so much! We had the best 4th's!!! 
I was going to try to do a neighborhood thing again, but just wasn't feeling it and I knew it wouldn't be the same. 
Stadium of Fire was an option, but we weren't sure about all the crowds, if the girls would like it, etc. 
But we decided to go! I'm glad we did!
It was a great show and we had amazing seats. We were like 3rd row!! 
The entertainment was good, Journey killed it, and I'd never seen fireworks that great! It was worth it! We had awesome parking so it was easy in and easy out!
I missed our traditions, but I'd do Stadium of Fire again for sure!


Sage and I rocking out to Journey!
Cam was smart and got them earplugs! I couldn't believe how loud it was!! 

This was only one side of the stadium! I loved all the cell phone lights!

Sage kept grabbing my hand! I liked it. 

I was really liking the fireworks!

We did go back to some friends house and do some sparklers and light a few more fireworks!
It was a good 4th!!

I can't get enough of golfing... 
So after church we went to hit balls and then play 9! 
I got a little intimidated playing with the guys and the girls were quite the distraction, so we played a hole behind them. 
Cam took pictures of us! I'm glad he did. I like the candid photos. 



We were finally all done! 

We went home and did a few more sparklers and had strawberry shortcake and root beer floats. 
This was our firework stash this year! We really out did ourselves :)



Another summer week in the books! I'm starting to realize how fast summer is going! I'm not liking it :(

No comments: