We had a pretty mellow week. It was nice.
The Schofields came down Thursday evening. It was really good to see them. We had pizza, went and got Sodalicious and Add slept over. Sage and Reese loved having her here!
We went camping/boating Friday-Saturday. We went to Yuba lake with Cass & Shane and Mandy & Dillon.
It was a quick trip, but lots of fun!
We were there before anyone in Friday. We went out and surfed and tubed for a while.
That night we roasted hot dogs and s'mores.
Cam and Sage slept in the boat.
Reese and I slept in the tent!
The moon looked really cool. Much cooler in real life.
This is our view from the campsite. Yuba was cool. I haven't been there in years!
Baby Braxton and Reese.
My girls.
I love surfing. I had my best ride yet! Went forever. The wave was perfect.
Cam was doing 360°. Someday I'll be that good.
Reese surfing with Cam.
I attempted with Sage. We fell a lot. And got tons of water up our noses. I was proud of her that she kept trying.
We finally got up, but not for very long!
She way more brave than I ever was!
We came home Saturday evening. Unpacked. Ethan and Add came back over. Add slept over again. The neighbor girls had a dance party on the deck! They're cute.
Nat and I hiked the Y Sunday morning. Love hiking with her. I miss them being our neighbors.
They went home after. We took naps and went to church.
Later that evening we had a little chipping practice. We were hitting balls back and forth trying to get the balls in the coolers. We had some good laughs :)


















No comments:
Post a Comment