8.19
Sage's first day of 3rd grade!
I still remember her first day of Kindergarten like it was yesterday. She was so excited for school, although not super excited to start getting up early!
I love her! She is sweet and she is kind.
I'm excited to see what this year brings for her!
Cam was doing some work at home, so I had about an hour and a half. I decided to go hike the Y. I knew I had to be quick.
It was pretty smoky from all the fires in California and up north.
My quickest time yet!!
I got home to a pkg from Meg!! She sent me the cutest hat for Lake Powell! She has one just like it and I wanted to steal it. She sent me my own. And my most favorite chocolates ever!!
We went and picked up Sage. She had a good day!
We went to dinner. Her choice! She chose the Spaghetti Factory.
The girls had cotton candy drinks!





No comments:
Post a Comment