9.4-9.7
One last hurrah for summer! Our annual Labor Day camping/boating trip.
We've been doing this for years. We added a few new friends, but the originals are all still here.
Friday night the girls feel asleep fast. They were super tired.
Breakfast the next morning. We all do breakfast together. I'm thankful for these friends. We've been friends since before we were all married. We've been through good times and bad times. Lots of ups and downs. We've always had each other's backs.
Surfs up! It was soooooo cold. Like you get in the water and freeze your ass off. Surf. Then get back in the boat and put on your sweats and sweatshirt.
I kept wondering if it is worth it. When it comes to surfing, it always is.
Playing around.
Reese wore her skeleton jammies of course, then wanted her picture taken with the Halloween Oreos.
Teaching Belle to skateboard. :)
More surf time!
My main man! Always.
The drive home was awful. We were stuck in traffic for hours. :(
There was a huge fire at Deer Creek reservoir. Crazy!
It was a great weekend!! I'm a fall/winter fan. The leaves are changing like crazy in the canyons. I got really excited seeing the fall colors. Then I realized summer is ending. I'm a little sad. I'll miss it!











No comments:
Post a Comment