Playing a little catch up!
8.10
See ya bunnies! Good riddance. You were cute for about 1 month. Now you dig holes all over the yard, poop like crazy, and you're mean!
The girls will miss you. I might a tiny, tiny bit!!
You will love your new farm life!

8.11
Summer, sun, friends, water balloons, slip n slide, Popsicles, and "Fight Song" on repeat! I do not want this to end.
Reese listening to music with her Doll. I can't remember the name she chose for that day. It changes regularly.
Bathing beauties.
Ahhhhh, summer!!
We've been on a big American Doll kick lately. I love when these two play together. It's one of my favorites.
8.12
Spanish Fork Pool.
Swimming and shaved ice.
Reese loves the water slide. She goes over and over and over. Comes back for a snack and hits the slide again!
After swimming the Springville Art Museum was putting on a "mine craft" day. We went to check it out. It was cool. You built all sorts of mine craft things and then they had mine craft themed snacks.
We took a picture by the statues outside.
Sleepover on the floor.
8.13
Back to school party!
Sage wanted a back to school party. Can was in Vegas, so I knew it'd be a good night to do it! She invited all her friends, planned the food and got everything ready! I only helped a little bit :)
The girls came over at 7. They played for a while, then we started a fire to have s'mores and a glow in the dark dance party!
With Cam being gone, I had to start my own fire. Not something I do a whole lot. It turned out great with no gas or fire starter :)
Smores and soda.
Followed by popcorn and a movie!
It was a fun little party!
I'm not a fan of sleepovers, so this won't be happening for a very, very, very long time!
8.14
Reese got herself ready for golfing. I love her style!
We went to the executive course at East Bay. It's a small par 3, 7 hole course. Really little. Perfect for beginners.
You definitely don't need a cart, but having one is obviously better!
So this was hole 5. Sage was getting a little down. She was frustrated that my balls were going further. She said she didn't want to play anymore. I told her if she could hit her ball onto the green, I'd pay her $20. She was pretty far out. She hit and that ball rolled right up to mine. She was so excited. It was a good hit! I was proud of her and it gave her enough momentum to finish our game.
It was really fun golfing with just me and the girls.















No comments:
Post a Comment