Easter was great! The whole weekend was fun. My parents came up on Friday. Of course the girls went shopping, while the boys watched the kids. On Saturday, we had an Easter Egg Hunt, which Sage found $5.00 and lots of candy. (Thanks Grandpa)!! We dyed eggs later that afternoon, and then my mom and dad went home, back to Idaho. It was a quick trip for them, but we are so glad they came. It's always good to see them.
On Sunday, we went to Church, then up to Holladay to Cam's parents house. We had another egg hunt, and then dinner with everyone (great grams and gramps, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc). It was fun to see everyone. We had a good weekend.
10 comments:
Believe it or not but you and Sage look alot alike. Dang she is cute. Love you guys.
holy cow, sage is getting to be such a big girl. she is so cute. i love seeing her on the grass while cam and his brother are working on the truck. kade always says, "what's cameron doing?!" i like your hair, is it darker?
He does look so grown up!!!! Oh man, she's going to be breakin hearts in Nursery! Get the gun out Cam!
Michelle I love you guys, it is the best pay day ever to see a mothers daughter with her daughter and you look so cute, Happy Easter, it was awesome. Love Mom
Michelle, I just wanted to drop you a note and say hi. We should get together for lunch or something sometime.
HILLAREE
Oh! michelle! She is so darling! And I must say how cute you look too! I am so sad that we won't be able to make it to Sage's PART-AHY! We will make sure to celebrate next time we see you! Miss you tons! I'm wierd about info on the internet so I will give you my e-mail for the address k? It's number1ramsfan@hotmail.com
Write me there when you get a sec k? Thanks for thinking of us! Miss you tons! :)
Michelle,
Sage is SOOOOOO cute! What a darling family you guys have, and you look SO cute with dark hair!! This is the first time I've been on your blog- blog me back! Hope you guys are doing good. Again, what a cutie!
Hey- it's me again! I added your address to my friends list, hope thats okay! Let me know-k-
I opened this to write a comment and brook stole the words right from me. I was going to say how much I thin kyou and sage look alike in that pictures! Soo cute, she is getting so big. Is she walking already? They grow up way to fast. I hope you continue to enjoy the warm weather it has been way nice over here as well. Take Care.
Hey! I am feeling really good. Caden and I are in St. George right now. We are having a blast! We can't wait to come down for Sages birthday in a few weeks. We miss her too!
Post a Comment