Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Loving this warmer weather

This spring weather is so nice. We love being outside. It is finally starting to get warm enough that I can take Sage running with me. She loves being in her running stroller, and loves being outside. Today we went for a run, and it was wonderful. I just hope it starts to stay nice. None of this tricking us with warm weather, and then snowing the next day. Belle (the dog) loves to tag along too. Sometimes she gets chocked, because Sage will grab the string from the leash, and it totally catches Belle of guard. It's actually pretty funny.
Don't mind the mess behind us. Cam and his little brother, my brother in law, Colton, are working on their "rock crawlers" to take to Moab. It really is a never ending project. But I must admit I like them too.



5 comments:

Rasmussens said...

You guys are way to cute. We got to get running ASAP. I am super excited.

Meg said...

Mich, I love the bangs by the way! I wish we had some warm weather out here!

Hillary Corpuz said...

oh she looks so big in that stroller, remember the one when she was like 6 weeks, she was so tiny!!

Are you dying that it snowed today? It's funny you put that in your post. You need to go to a link on my blog, it's TTA.

And you are too patient with your newly adopted son Colton.

Heather and Trevor said...

OH!!! I am so sad that we can't go running together now! sniff, sniff....Maybe you'll just have to come down here and run the Marathon with me! :) Seriously think about it! i would LOVE it if you did! Miss you guys!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Gavin is into whatever.. seriously not picky at all. Well, not girl things.. he loves movies, bionicles and of course he still is into Pokemon. He likes his DS, but the games are pricey.