Happy Birthday DirtyCamo!!!
You are amazing. We love everything about you! Everything!
You are the best dad and husband ever!!
Thank you for making us laugh on a daily basis. Thank you for all the "snuggles". Thank you for working so hard for us. Thank you for keeping it real. Thank you for being so patient with your girls. Thank you for being so hot. Thank you for everything.
I'm so glad Cam had a birthday so we could go eat at Sapa. I'm glad Cam is finding a love for sushi, because it is my favorite. We went up with some friends and met some more friends at the restaurant. We ate and laughed. We went back to Blair's and Rebecca's for cake and icecream. Blair made an amazing cake. It was a gerat night. I am very lucky to be married to this stud!!


No comments:
Post a Comment