Cam has decided to start getting in shape. He made a small "gym" in the garage. I have to admit how much I love it. I normally work out in the bedroom or living room. It's kind of nice to have the garage to go in to! I can blast the music and have a lot more room. And, I like that we can work out together. The other night Reese came out. She was cold and went and grabbed a jacket. I loved watching her work out with Cam. She did whatever he did. It was cute.
Her asthma kicked in after just a couple of minutes, which sucked. She had to grab her inhaler and sit down. I hated it!! She is our outgoing, active girl, and has to take it easy. It's really not fair!!
Cam had the girls convinced that his birthday should last all weekend long....
So we had banana splits for dessert before he left for Vegas. We also had him blow out candles.... again :)
Life is good. I love this family of mine. Life would be so so boring without them.
And as a side note... I hate when Cam leaves for Vegas. We miss him. And the girls think that they can sleep in my bed every night. I let them, and I never get a good night sleep :)



No comments:
Post a Comment