3.19-20.2015
Our weather has been amazing lately.
We need moisture, but we won't complain about our high 60 degree temperatures in the middle of March.
Reese and I spent an afternoon with Rachel and Trevor. We drank cokes and ate cookies while the kids played. It was nice to hang out and just talk.
Golf season is here! The girls from work got together and played 9 holes. We met in the morning and it was a little chilly. My game was a little (or a lot) rusty. Here's to hoping it improves throughout summer!
Cam had the day off Friday so we went to hit some balls with the girls. We let Reese do her own thing while Cam worked with Sage. Sage is doing pretty good. She doesn't hit far, but is pretty consistent. I look forward to someday when we all go out and play a round together.
I loved looking over and watching Cam help Sage. I am so impatient. He's the opposite.



No comments:
Post a Comment