We FINALLY got some snow!! I was actually excited to see the snow. It was only our second snow storm of the season. It melted quickly, but we knew the mountains were getting great snow, so I was fine with that!!
We went skiing Saturday (3.7.1015) up to the Canyons. Ruthie watched the girls, so we could "hard core" ski. I realized skiing with Sage has been awesome this season, and she has gotten so good, but I realized how out of shape I was. Our first run was a black diamond. It killed me. I was seriously huffing and puffing when I got to the bottom of that hill. But, it was so nice to ski fast and hard!! I loved it!!
On our way up the chair lift, we saw 2 moose. They were beautiful and were just hanging out on the ski hill. Pretty cool.
We met Colton and Kaylee up there too. I love skiing with Kaylee. She only started a year ago and has gotten so good, so fast.
We took Dodge (Cam's boss' son) with us. He is fun. He is young and good, so we can convince him to go off any jump and laugh at him when he wrecks!! If it was us, we would be done for the day!!
I love my dirtycamo.
My face was fried!! We went out to dinner with friends that night and I looked hideous. I had all sorts of crazy tan lines on my face! It was well worth it.
So we skiied Saturday, and then Sunday it was beautiful!! This weather is nuts!
After church, we went for bike rides on the trail. I am so ready for summer.
I love these two little girls!!








No comments:
Post a Comment