Monday.
I had to work so Meg, Les and Brooke took all the kids to the Spanish Fork splash pad.
Meg was great taking care of the girls whenever I went to work! And they loved hanging out with the all the cousins.
After I got off work, we loaded up the boat and went out to Utah Lake. Of course when we got there, it started to get all windy. :(
We couldn't do much, but we did ride around and swim lots.
I don't think the boat has ever been this full! It was really fun.
Those are some white little beach bums.
We were all starving, so we went over to Los Hermanos for dinner.
Tuesday.
We went to the Payson pool.
And stopped for shaved ice after!
That night Meg took up the whole front entry trying to get organized!!
Wednesday.
Meg and I woke up early to hike the Y. We woke up at like 5:30. We wanted the baby to stay asleep while Cam was there.
Right below the Y had started on fire the night before.
No hiking for us :(
Meg dropped me off at 400 South and I ran home while she went to the gym!
We got home, packed up, and left for Idaho! We were in the lead, then Brooke, then Les. It was fun to all caravan together!
We pulled into Rexburg right as a huge storm blew in. All our phones went off at the same time with an alarm to find shelter. There was a tornado warning. It was crazy. Supposedly one touched down, but we never saw it!
We got settled in the hotel and went to dinner. We went to Fong's. Pretty sure they hated us there. There were so many of us and we were so messy!
We went swimming. And for all settled for bed!
Thursday.
Breakfast in the hotel. They had a really yummy waffle bar!
We then went to shop at Porter's, eat lunch and met up with Shay to swim at Rexburg Rapids!
These 3 girls rode the slide with me all day!
Meg, Sam and Quinn.
Shay, Austin and Trey.
Brooke, Lauren and Morgan.
Me and the girls. Not sure where Les was.
We then went to Mike and Shay's. They just moved into their new house. It was beautiful. We were so glad they let us stay there!
Livy and Sage in matching jammies.
All the kids sleeping together.
We were really missing Mom and Dad.
It was so weird not having them there!
Friday.
Meg and I took Huck for a run. Or I guess he took us for a run!
We went and got lunch, ate at a little park and then went to the Zoo!
Idaho Falls has the littlest Zoo. It was cute.
I tried to convince Meg to pull me around. She made me get out! :(
All our cute little kiddos!
All the grandkids minus Andrew!
We went back to the house and made a canvas print with all the kids handprints for mom and dad.
We had a BBQ. Mike made a really good Dutch oven chicken. We had home made cream peas and potatoes! Yum!
And peach cobbler for dessert!
When it turned dark, Mike has this giant blow up screen. The kids watched the new Minion movie. Mike has a way of pirating all the new movies.
We put them to bed and then we watched Jurrasic world. Some of the girls called it an early night. I hadn't seen the movie yet, and liked it, so had to finish it!
I loved all the sibling time we had together!!
And I was glad when Cam came up too.
Saturday.
Donut Day. Of course we had to have donuts. Shay and I went to get a bunch from this cute little donut shop. It was good.
We had the Cheney Reunion Saturday. This was one of the main things that got us all together!
Cam with grandma Cheney!
Me and Gramps.
(Notice all the sweatshirts we're wearing. It was pretty cold in Idaho).
Meg told me to go up behind Les and she'd take a picture as I pulled her face. Hahaha!
Quinn and Reese on the swings. Reese was hanging on as Cam would push Quinn.
We played human Battleship with water balloons. It was a fun game!
A lot of the family! We only get together every other year. There were a lot of us here this year. It's always fun to catch up with cousins that we don't see very often!
I'm sure grandma and grandpa take a look at this and are very proud of their posterity!!
Cam had left with Reese. She feel asleep. I took a picture with Sage and Grandma and Grandpa.
We, of course, stopped for shaved ice again!
This is Trey. He's one of my most favorite nephews! I'm still trying to convince him that he's my best friend. He's so dang cute and funny!
Us 5 kids. I love them! And I'm super surprised that we only had a couple blow ups/tantrums and that I didn't get super annoyed with any of them.
I'm so glad we're all good friends.
My sisters are beautiful! We're all so alike, but so different.
And thank goodness we have Shay as a sister in law. I don't think there is anyone in the world as easy going as her. She's a saint to put up with Mike! So thankful to have her as a sister!
We went out for sushi that night. They had a roll named Michelle. I was stoked!
I love sushi and that roll did not disappoint.
The next morning Cam went for drinks and came back for lottery tickets for all the kids! Nice Cam. No one won! :(
It was time for goodbyes. We had such a good week and a half! I loved hanging out with them. I miss them. Can't wait for the next visit!
We stopped at Mel & Ruth's for dinner on the way home. Cam took the girls for rides on the scooter.
It was nice to get home :)






























































1 comment:
Such a blast of a week!! Seriously can't wait to do it again!! Love you!!!
Post a Comment