Monday, August 31, 2009

From really good to really bad!!

Last week........ started out so good! I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers for no reason. Cam sent them to me, "just because he loved me." I felt like the luckiest girl in the world. It was a great day! Flowers can make anyone have a good day!




Then, the following day...... I wrecked the truck! Yes, I wrecked the truck. Worst day ever. I went to the bank where Cam's business account is at. I simply just wanted to make a deposit. Normally he takes the deposits. This day, I thought I would do it! Well the drive thru is very narrow, obviously, and I scratched the whole passenger side of the truck. It was really bad. The bank thing was fine, just not the truck.
We were suppose to meet Cam for lunch and I was very scared! I met him inside, told him I wrecked the truck, and he came out to see the damage.
He said, "It's OK, don't worry about it." I know he was probally fuming inside, but he really made me feel better. I really am married to the best guy ever!!


This is Cam being really sad about his truck. He was doing some buffing work! It did look a lot better when he was finished with it, but still looks pretty bad.



There's the damage! That is actually pre-buffing! It looks a little better, or I might just be trying to convince myselft it looks better!!

He probally should not give me flowers anymore!!

5 comments:

Lesli said...

HA HA HA! I am sorry but you would run into a bank wall. Idiot! Ah I miss you. Sages hair is soooo funny! I can't believe its that curly. I have some good news I am coming home for Spencers wedding! I know I know you are so excited. ha hI AM TOO! I love you.
Good luck with the truck.

Ashton & Co. said...

First off, I can empathize with Sage's picture down below, too !:) She looks too cute with it like that though! And so sorry to hear about Cam's truck. I am so glad to hear he is so good to you though!

Marcy Cheney said...

I'm SOO glad to hear things like that don't only happen to me!!! Just remember, it's only a truck and it can be fixed. How sweet of Cam to send you flowers...good thing it was before it happened!! Sage looks adorable with any kind of hair and it's just a good thing she's easy to please with a hair bow. Love you guys

The Rasmussen Family said...

I did that at the car wash once! $600 to the passenger side of the Tahoe...ouch! Thank goodness its only a car and nothing happened to you or Sage...trucks can be repaired, sometimes people can't be! And look at the flowers as a true sign of love and devotion...so when crappy things happen, you never need to doubt Cam's true feelings! Have a better week!

The Mendenhall's said...

oh that stinks! I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does things like that. But you lucky cam is pretty handy I bet he can make it look brand new!