VALENTINE'S DAY!!
We celebrated Valentine's a few days early. Cam was Vegas for the week and I was meeting him there for the weekend, so I did a small Valentine's dinner for the girls a few days early.
We made pink sprinkled heart pancakes.
And had a candle light dinner. We even made a place setting for Cam. I forgot all the table decorations, so we improvised with "month old" conversation hearts. The best thing about our girls is that they loved it. I love them for thinking I am a great mom!! :)
They loved the heart pancakes and their little Valentine's. I think these girls are pretty sweet. They make some great Valentines. I was sad to leave them for the weekend.
But I was also very excited to be in Vegas with Cam for Valentine's day.
I flew in Friday morning/afternoonish. Cam picked me up and I was ready to hit the pool. It was 78 degrees and the pool was calling my name. I met up with some of the wives. Mandy and I stayed out there for a few hours. It was perfect.
We came in and met up with the guys to go to dinner. We decided to go and do some shopping at Caesar's Palace and go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner.
Saturday the guys had to work some more, so of course we went out to the pool again after a quick workout. It was so warm. Just perfect. Not too hot and not too cold. We spent about 4 hours out there. We all got some sun.
We went back in and helped the guys clean up. After, we all went out to dinner to the most delicious sushi place. It was so good. And even though it was Valentine's Day, it was fun to hang out with friends. We had a really good night!!
The gang.... Riley and Connor, Dillon and Mandy, Me and Cam.
This Valentine is my very favorite!
I was so excited to come home to the girls. We got home Sunday afternoon and all had some naps. And some selfies.
1 comment:
Ah! Such a fun Valentines!! Those girls are so lucky!! Love you!
Post a Comment