4.27.2015
Sage applied to be the greeter at the school. Whenever they have an assembly, she greets who is coming and directs them where to go. She's had the opportunity to greet the Mayor and other city council leaders.
They had a leadership assembly the other day. Parents could come, so I was able to grab a picture of her in action!!
The usual Reese lunch. She keeps asking when she gets to go to school. She gets so bored without Sage at home.
4.24.2015
Sage had a doctors appt. Just a yearly check up. We switched pediatricians. The one we switched to is extremely thorough. I like him. He's been great with Reese's asthma.
Sage was not impressed with the "gown" she had to put on!
4.25.2015
I woke up early Saturday morning to hike the Y. It was cloudy and cool, but I wanted to go. It was pretty cool up there. I was basically hiking in the clouds.
4.26.2015
Birthday celebrations at Mel & Ruth's.
We went up to dinner to celebrate Sage's and Ruth's birthdays. It's always a good time there. Hill wanted a picture with her brothers. They're impossible. I was dying at these photos! Typical.
This one was actually pretty good! I'm lucky to have cool a cool sister and brother in laws.
We sang Happy Birthday to them.
4.29.2015
Summer is so close to being here!! And we can hardly wait. The Poelman's opened their pool, so we went to help them break it in!! It was a gorgeous night and they have their pool heated to 89°.
It was really fun.
Friday morning I woke up to this note (and some cash):
This is why Cam left me this note and tried to pay me off. Haha.
He had left a dt. dew in the freezer over night. He had forgot about it. It obviously exploded and guess who got to clean it up? Yep! Me.
5.1.2015
Sage had a 2nd grade talent show.
She wanted to sing "Dance in the Dark" from the new movie Home! She killed it! We were really proud of her.
















2 comments:
Smart hubby to leave a note with cash ;)
AHH...so many cute pics.
I miss hiking the Y with you! It's such a great burn,haha.
I love that Sage is the greeter! She looks awesome in her vest.
Oh man, that exploding dew is crappy but I would take the cash too :)
Post a Comment