After we got back from Mirror Lake, I realized summer was coming to an end. Fast.
We had only been camping once, and I don't know if we will make it out again.
Sage loves to go fishing, so we decided since all the fishing gear was still out, we would go again.
We went up to Payson Lake. Cam had never been there, and it had been years for me.
I love it up there. I think I just love the outdoors.
It is so peaceful. No one to bug you. It's beautiful.
I love Utah, because of how close we are to things like this.
So, we packed a picnic, well KFC, and headed up the canyon.
It was already late, so we didn't have much time.
We didn't have a single bite.......... but Cam said it perfect,
"She thinks we're just fishing"
These two little girls have their dad wrapped around their fingers.
They are so lucky to have him as a dad!
I'm so tired of trying to get "good" pictures with these two.
If you notice, I have a death grip on Reese's hand, trying to get her to hold still for the camera.
She is the worst.
I love Sage's sillouette in this picture!
1 comment:
I LOVE this post and you! Now, every time I hear that song, Just Fishing, I think of y'all...and it puts a serious smile on my face!
Post a Comment