Friday, August 26th:
I realized the trip to Idaho was slowly coming to an end.
It was making me sad.
But, we still had a lot to do.
We ate tons of leftovers for lunch from the shower the night before.
We sewed more. Tried to finish last minute projects.
My dad took the girls to the swim park.
We went to Idaho Falls for shopping, dinner, and a movie.
My dad is great with the girls, and watched them numerous times throughout the week.
Best babysitter ever.
Thanks Dad..... you really are the very best.
The girls went to IF.
Went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
Shopped at the Mall.
Went and saw The Help.
A great, great movie.
You will laugh and cry.
I loved it.
My mom is wonderful. I love spending time with her.
Thanks mom.... for dinner, the movie, and shopping.
(You know what I mean)!!
The girls at the swim park.
Saturday, August 27th:
We went and ran the Butte Mountain, the "R" Mountain.
Best butt workout I've ever had.
Meg even went with us. She is a trooper!
(Les, you too)! Thanks for helping with the girls.
We then got home and packed up for a picnic at Warm River.
We have been going there for years. Since we were all little kids.
A good place for kids to play in the freezing cold water.
The beginning of the run. This is the easy part.
Warm River
Mom and I decided it would be a great idea to take the kids down.
It was so cold!!
Sage's face is showing you how cold the water is!
Reese's model shoot!
She will rarely smile for the camera.
But they always end up being my favorite shots.
This is not white trash at all, Mike.
Grandpa tied ropes to the kids so none of them would float away.
Genius!
Olivia and Sage telling secrets. So cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment