Sunday, September 18, 2011

More Idaho

Monday, August 22nd:

The house was a lot quieter with everyone gone. 
We decided to start the morning off with a jog.
We went to Porter's again, and it won't be the last time.
We had Fong's for lunch again.  One of our favorite places to eat.
We sewed and sewed all day.
Ate tacos for dinner, thanks Dad.
Played boggle and Hokie 5 before bed.

Some of the sewing projects included:
2 quilts, lots of crib sheets, bibs, diaper/wipe cases, bows, etc.

Our morning run.

Meg with Belle.

I have no idea what pose I am making. 
It's hideous.

Mom and Les.

Our sewing table.  
I loved, loved, loved, sewing with my mom and sisters.
We laughed so much.  
Our sewing skills are not that great.  We had SO many mistakes.
I loved every minute it.

Mom did a great job with the finish work on the quilts.

The girls were awesome.  
I would put Reese on this blanket with toys and she would just hang out forever.
She loved being with the big girls.

The finished quilts.
They turned out so cute.  
I can't wait to see them in the nursery's.
Those were our biggest projects.

Some random pictures through out the day.
Reese eating raspberries.

I loved these flowers on the deck.

I love the view from my parent's backyard.
It's perfect.

Sage was beyond spoiled.
Playing with a new LaLa Loopsy.
(It only took me 2 weeks to get them back on normal schedule,
and get rid of their "spoiled attitudes.")

Tuesday, August 23rd:

We went to Porter's.... again.
We went to Idaho Falls to go get supplies for the baby shower.
We went to Johnny Carino's for lunch.
I helped mow the lawn.  I love mowing with a riding mower.
So much better.
Went and fed the ducks at the park.
BBQ chicken for dinner.  Delicious.
Played more games:  Hokie 5, hand & foot, go fish & animal uno with Sage.

Reese and Grandpa.
These ducks are crazy!! Nothing like back home.
They will literally come and eat out of your hand.
I think Sage and Reese were overwhelmed at times.

Grandma and Granpa.
Sage and Reese.

 I adore this picture of Sage.

Reese helping Grams clean up from dinner.

 Sage with her game face on.
This a very cute UNO game for kids.

No comments: