Thursday, August 25th:
Brooke comes!
YAY for sisters, showers, and baby girls!
My mom, Brooke, Shay & I threw a Baby Shower
for Megan & Lesli while we were in Idaho.
It was so much fun!
My mom's friends helped out a lot with the food.
It was surprisingly a nice (no wind) evening.
It could not have been better.
I should include Meg and Les in the shower help!
They did a lot too. Even for their own shower!
The party favors were white chocolate covered popcorn with mints, and a cute tag,
"Ready to POP"
Thanks to Les- she is a genius and helped do her own party favors!
Thanks Dad for setting up all the tents and chairs. You are by far the best!
Brinda (our best family friend) made these adorable, delicious cupcakes.
Some stow-a-ways who kept crashing the party!
Good thing they are cute.
Both girls loved all the baby girls stuff!
Lesli cried about 4 times.
She is hillarious.
Another cute party crasher!
Awwww! The two cute pregnant girls.
I love them.
My most favorite people........ my sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment