Sunday, September 18, 2011

IDAHO

IDAHO

My posts are all out of order and I'm not sure how to fix it.

All in all- a great trip.
I would do it again tomorrow.
I love my Family.  I love them.
I love my sisters.  I miss the ones who are far away.
I really miss them.
I loved every minute together.
I am still shocked we didn't get in more arguments.
Maybe we are finally growing up!!
My sisters really are my best friends.
My mom is my best friend and my dad is my Hero.
They've made us who we are.
Thanks mom and dad for EVERYTHING.  EVERYTHING!!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Everyone of these "Idaho" posts just make me smile, and sometimes get a little teary eyed. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVe how close y'all are with each other...it is so awesome. I admire everyone of you for staying so close and taking time to spend with your family. Love you lots Mich